Poldo Service's contact form disclaimer
PRIVACY INFORMATION pursuant to art. 13 and art. 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 679/2016)
This disclosure has been prepared to introduce the principles of confidentiality governing the use by Poldo Service di Polacco Lorenzo of data provided by users/customers, including data collected through this site.
The information is provided only for this site and not for other sites that may be consulted by the user through links on the same.
By visiting this website, you implicitly declare that you have understood and accepted the processing methods described in this privacy statement.
Pursuant to article 13 and art. 14 of the GDPR 679/2016, we provide you with the following information:
PURPOSE AND METHOD OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Personal data provided by the interested party (“Data”) will be processed by Poldo Service di Polacco Lorenzo (“Company”) for the following purposes:
a) provide the requested service (“Service”) through the contact form.
The processing of data for each of the aforementioned purposes may take place on paper, automated or electronically.
CONSEQUENCES OF ANY FAILURE TO PROVIDE DATA
The provision of data is optional.
However, failure to provide the Data marked as mandatory will make it impossible to provide the Service.
Failure to provide the remaining data not marked as mandatory will still allow the provision of the Service.
OTHER SUBJECTS WHO MAY PROCESS THE DATA
The Data may be processed by subjects operating on behalf of the Company and under specific contractual obligations and may be disclosed to third parties to fulfill legal obligations, to comply with orders from public authorities or to exercise a right of the Company in court.
Data controller is Poldo Service di Polacco Lorenzo, based in Contrada Monte Figuretta 6, 60022 Castelfidardo (AN).
The interested party can contact the Data Controller by post at the address Contrada Monte Figuretta 6, 60022 Castelfidardo (AN) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STORAGE OF DATA
Processed Data to provide the Service will be kept by the Company for the period deemed strictly necessary to achieve these purposes.
Furthermore, processed Data to provide the Service may be kept for a longer period, in order to be able to manage any disputes related to the provision of the Service.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTY
Interested party has the following rights:
1. right of access, ie the right to obtain from the Company confirmation that the data is being processed or not and, in this case, to obtain access to it;
2. right of rectification and cancellation, ie the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate data and/or the integration of incomplete data or the cancellation of data for legitimate reasons;
3. right to limitation of processing, ie the right to request the suspension of processing if there are legitimate reasons;
4. right to data portability, ie the right to receive the Data in a structured, commonly used and legible format, as well as the right to transmit the Data to another data controller;
5. right to object, ie the right to object to the processing of data if there are legitimate reasons, including the processing of data for marketing and profiling purposes, if any;
6. right to contact the competent data protection authority in case of unlawful data processing.
Interested party may exercise the rights listed above by writing to the Data Controller by post at Contrada Monte Figuretta 6, 60022 Castelfidardo (AN) or by email at email@example.com